Reiki is a form of energy healing that is able to clear any blockages that may be present within, whether it be of a physical, emotional, mental or spiritual nature.
It is the ancient
art of energy healing, rediscovered by Dr Mikao Usui in the early 1900s. He
named it using two Japanese words: Rei, meaning universal and Ki, meaning
When the body is affected by disease, it vibrates at a much lower frequency than when it is healthy. Reiki energy is able to assist with returning the body back to its normal frequency.
Reiki can be received on all levels, from the densest of matter to the highest levels of consciousness, and travels to where it is needed most. Therefore, it can support healing with all forms of illness, disease and disorder, whether it is physical, emotional, mental or spiritual.
Reiki treatments are non invasive and can be performed fully clothed. It will restore your mind, body and spirit and leave you feeling a sense of pure blissful relaxation!
Benefits of Reiki:
- Good for headaches and clearing sinuses.
- Works the endocrine system
- Relief of shock and motion sickness
- Treats flues and sore throats
- Boosts Immune system
- Improves circulation and lymphatic drainage
- Aids digestion and assists with diabetes
- Improves functioning of all internal organs
- Good for knee issues such as arthritis and stress in knees
- Good for revitalising and relaxing the nervous system
- Calming, reiki will shut out the outside world and allow you to relax
- Assists with depression, anxiety and stress by regulating endorphins
- Harmonises unpleasant memories
- Assists with self-confidence, self-esteem, joy, and comfort
- Helps release negative emotions and blockages
- Improves trust, capacity to love and ability to nurture
- Releases fear, anger and tension
- Promotes feelings of stability and safety
- Assists with clarity of thoughts and concentration
- Brings peace and balance to the mind
- Promotes flexibility and adaptability
- Releases rigid thinking patterns and habits
- Reiki works with each chakra to promote optimum growth….
- Crown – increases capacity to receive greater knowledge
- Third Eye – Improve intuition, insight and imagination, and also can strengthen the ability to integrate and see the whole
- Throat – Improves self-worth, expresses truth and enhances creativity
- Heart – Promotes unconditional love, bliss, caring, sharing, respect and communication
- Solar Plexus – Improves a sense of self-empowerment, harmony and inner-peace
- Sacral – Improves ability to accept one’s self and others, and increase inner power and creativity
- Base – Improves a sense of groundedness and protection